best_practice_faq 137

Operational documentation may be created entirely by in-house staff to minimize overall costs. You can also hire consultants (e.g., commissioning agents, energy auditors, or other professionals) to develop these documents if doing the work in-house is not possible.

Can I hire outside help to develop the plans and documents?